Application software specially designed for crewing departments or crew agents. Provides historical performance record for each seaman, personal card, seaman application, follow up.
Quick search for any combination of qualifications in seaman's personal card and means for evaluating seaman point system reporting of past performance. Actual crew list by rank is obtained both present and past.
Actually available or not available crew by rank. Possibility of allocating crew to vessels. Planning Reports for on board and ashore personnel.
Multiple crew list generated for U.S. immigration and other authorities.
LATEST ENHANCEMENTS IN CREWING MODULE
- Contracts libraries – Collective and Personal Agreements – Creation of RTF Contracts.
- Crew planning – Assignment Procedure - Advanced Gantt chart, selection of the best fit available substitute and direct assignment.
- Office Documents Alerts.
- Qualification of Officers Report (Officer Matrix – OCIMF, Q88), report based on OCIMF requirements, which can be exported as XML file and be uploaded to: OCIMF Ship Inspection Report Program (SIRE) and Q88.
- Crew Ticketing interface with Marine Accounting, Creation of off acounting and Final journal entries, Reports.
- Seagull Interface – CBT & CST Trainings
- Work/Rest Hours Utility allows Management, Master, and Seaman to be aware of the daily or weekly routine work periods, normally expected of them at sea and in port. It may be subject to control and ensure that the shipboard working arrangements are in conformity with the requirements and regulations.
- Retention Rate based on INTERTANKO Formula.