Ship Management Suite
The Danaos Ship Management suite of applications is the bedrock of the success of Danaos, consolidating into a powerful integrated system all aspects of the daily work needed to manage efficiently a fleet of vessels and linking seamlessly both office and vessel into a unified environment with fully automatic data transfer and database synchronization.
Danaos has integrated all vessel data into unified office databases, enabling vessels to share information from a common dataset (if they have some identical onboard systems) and reducing vastly the data administration overhead.
It offers the following benefits to the Customer:
- It is a fleet-wide system with unified databases for the whole fleet. Management can follow-up the performance and statistics of the whole fleet in an integrated manner.
- Danaos offers an advanced cost-effective synchronization module for data communication between shore and ship that is totally independent of the satcom communication media. The Danaos Synchronization module transmits data over any flavor of Inmarsat, Radio Frequencies or VSAT systems.
- It is very simple and user friendly on both the office and vessel sides.
- The Planned Maintenance software system is type approved by DNV and by Lloyds Register.
The power of the Danaos ship management suite is evidenced by the very wide adoption of the system by the industry. Hundreds of long-time Danaos customers have been using the suite over many years automatic fully their daily procedures and reaping the benefits of a transparent ship-to-shore information sharing.
Human Resources Management
- Crew Recruitment & Management (Crewing System / Crew Planning)
- Master's General Account
- Crewing TMSA Enhancements
Green Supply Chain Management